Your Family Completion Solution
-Omega Family Global is a comprehensive Southern California agency that provides guidance, services, experience and knowledge to Intended Parents, originating from any state or country. We are the last place you need when creating a new family. We provide everything needed to start a new family: surrogates, IVF services, and legal for Intended Parents.
All in just one place…
Omega Family Global Practices and Principles
- Observe and monitor all government (FDA CDC) guidelines.
- Follow and observe American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM.org) best practices.
- Follow and observe Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART.org) and the National Coalition for Oversight of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (NCOART) best practices.
- Monitor and observe the United States Presidential Commision for the Study of Bioethical Issues (http://www.bioethics.gov/).
- Guide and shape the United States surrogacy industry by being first in class and on the forefront of establishing best industry practices.
- Treat all intended parents with the highest level of integrity, dignity, and respect, regardless of religion or sexual preference.
- Absolute honesty in guiding clients through the process. Always being straightforward about costs and best options using the clients needs as the guideline.
- Absolute transparency with all clients regarding all steps of the new family creation process.
- Only work with FDA monitored and reporting IVF clinics.
- Not compromise on deliverables due to cost and deliver only best in class service.
- Practice absolute confidentiality with clients.
- Operate completely within the laws of California and intended parent jurisdictions.
Unscrupulous Business Warning Signs For Intended Parents
The warning signs appearing on this list has been compiled from our intended parents clients who were considering working with less reputable agencies prior to working with Omega Family Global.
- The agency wants your deposit money before producing a legal (retainer) agreement
- The agency is headquartered in a country or state where surrogacy is not legal or is unregulated
- Intended parents are not entitled a legal consultation before commiting money or signing any agreements
- The agency will not commit in writing as to all they will provide
- Surrogates are not medically and psychologically screened
- Surrogate identify is kept secret or you are not permitted to meet your potential surrogate
- Agency does not incorporate health and life insurance into the surrogate cost
- The associated or participating IVF clinic is not FDA inspected or reporting to the CDC
- The intended surrogate does not have her own children
- You are not advised about the probabilities for success with your planned route of new family creation
- Intended parents are using third party reproduction, but have no legal agreements protecting their parental rights
Save yourself trouble, time, and money!
Finding The best solution for you unique situation can be frustrating and time consuming!
We take the time to understand you and your needs and present all best options to help you create your family. Omega Family Global offers everything in a single place, we save Intended Parents both time and money.
While we are located in Southern California, we are here to assist Intended Parents from all states and nations.
Omega Family Global is experienced and has everything needed for new family creation. We are the first and last place for Intended Parents.